The Very Berry MM Pie
Today I made something that I have never made before: a blueberry-blackberry pie. It was surprisingly easy to make from scratch and it tastes amazing. I got the idea of making a pie from the movie that Alan and I watched last night, called
Waitress. the movie is all about this waitress (played by Keri Russell) who is obsessed with making pies, and pies are the way she expresses herself and her life. the movie was pretty good, and the pies looked delicious.
Here is my pie
2 comments:
Holy crap, that looks pretty scrummy. And I'm not even that big of a pie fan. Very few are able to make a pie on which I'm willing to spend calories. But your creation, my dear, looks mighty fine, and I'm willing to endure an expansion of mah belly for it. Now, where's your ice cream? Gimme some ice cream for mah pie!
It was amazing, and I ate like almost a 1/4th of it for breakfast =D
Post a Comment