Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Am Just an Average Person

For what it is worth, the GMAT confirmed my averageness today. I took a 4 hour long test this morning, and I got a score of 560. The range in grading of the test is from 200 to 800. 500 is the average score. So, I guess I am actually slightly above average, but only barely. I hope San Jose State likes average people like me.

Also, now that I have taken the test, I can stop worrying about it, and feeling guilty because I should be studying more for it. Yay!

Also, my brain is fried and I need to sleep.

2 comments:

mina said...

Average in what way? The GMAT is only a measure of one or two aspects of your person: the aspects that will get you through biz school. They do not measure you as a linguist or a driving instructor or a maker of flower costumes or a bringer of smiles and all that other good stuff.

So while there is certainly nothing wrong with being slightly-above-average as a GMAT-taker, do not allow it to overshadow all your other fabulousness.

Also, congrats on being done with that. Now your energies are free for bigger and better things!

Also, is it SJ State for sure? Starting when?

MM said...

Well, now that I have my GMAT score I can apply to San Jose State. I will submit my application this week. MBA: Here I come! I hope the admission committee can see past my score as well, onto all my "other fabulousness". :)