Saturday, July 08, 2006



In Monterey

This that have happened since my last post:
- I fell in love with a pair of Aldo shoes that I cannot buy. It is against my principals to pay so much for a pair of shoes.
- I made a commitment to train for my walkathon. I begin Monday.
- I have learned a lot at work. I like my job a lot.
- I've been pondering about starting a yoga class.
- I enrolled in a business class for next semester (I can't help myself. I must study)
- I saw Superman (the movie) with Alan.
- I got a pedicure and manicure for the first time in my life. It was so indulging!! I would love to do it again.
- Fourth of July came and went. There was a big party at my place. It was fun. I ate at least three times my weight in food during the course of said party. And of course, I went to the Alameda Parade. This parade is a mix of Mayberry meets Tehegraph avenue= the best!

No comments: