Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Cosmic Chicken
My dear friend asked me about the origin of life, or something, so I proposed this theory: There was once a Cosmic Chicken. Then, it gave birth to the earth. Yes, the earth is a cosmic egg. The Cosmic Chicken clucked happily.
Friend: Really??
Yes. Black Holes confirm this theory: the reason why things desintegrate when they enter Balck Holes is because the resonances of the Chicken's clucks are super-amplified, and they destroy everything that comes into contact with the acoustic waves.
The people believed in the Cosmic Chicken, and worshipped it. They sacrificed corn. All was good.
Friend asks: What about KFC???
Ahh, I said, the people began to revolt against their God. They got restless. They thought that if they ate chicken they would become more God-like, and thus started KFC. They discovered that fried chicken was good, and fattening. This leads us to the current obesity problem in the US.

1 comment:

siobhan said...

You forgot the proof about the corn crops, that we can also know that the universe was created by the Cosmic Chicken because we offer it corn as a sacrifice, and corn is a major crop/export in the US...
I like the addition of "the Chicken clucked happily"
Scintillating discussions M and I have in the Ling lounge.