Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cheez- IT

It is about the time world new about my long-time love affair. That is right. I am having a love affaire, with Cheez-Its.  Cheez-Its are everything you could ever desire from a cracker. They are salty, baked to perfection and bite-sized. Additionally, they are independently delicious. There is no need to add cheese -or anything else for that matter- on top of this cracker; the cheese is already included. Have you ever met a cracker so convenient? They satisfy me in a way no other cracker can. They are delicious. Simply delicious, in a comfort-food kind of way. I could eat a whole box in one sitting and, in fact, I have on several occasions.

My favorite Cheez-Its are the "Reduced Fat" ones. You would think that "reduced fat" means reduced favor, but after many tastings I have concluded that the "reduced fat" actually taste better, and they leave less grease on your hands than the regular variety. This makes them the perfect snack for satisfying your hunger and in-between meal munchies. They are great for watching movies, and they are great at parties. They are great at picnics and they are great just as a treat to yourself.  Is there anything this cracker isn't great for? I think not! In conclusion, Cheez-Its are the perfect cracker and I love them with all my taste-buds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I had to go buy a box of them after reading this, and of course, you are right! Delicious, the perfect snack!!!