My Microwave Works
Last night I had a hard time sleeping. Everything kept waking me up. As a consequence, I woke up earlier than usual this morning, groggy and uncomfortable. For my first order of morning business, I stumbled toward the kitchen to heat up my heating pad in the microwave. As soon as I went to press "start", the microwave turned off in a huff. I thought I broke it. After all, microwaves are capricious creatures. Somewhat sad and cold, I went back to bed.
Later that same morning, after my shower, I realized that none of my kitchen appliances were working. Not even the fridge. I started to panic. What did I miss? Had my beloved kitchen turned against me? Was I in the Twilight Zone? Eventually I figured it out: turning on the microwave blew out a fuse. (What are the odds of that?!) I had to fiddle around with the fuse box until the flow of electricity in my kitchen went back to normal. Then, as I waited for my toast, I tested to make sure that my microwave wasn't broken.
1 comment:
Hello im from argentina i read your profile and i see you speak spanish well i give you my e mail to talk because i love to talk with people from other countrys,
bel.amenta@hotmail.com
ba byeee
Post a Comment