Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend in SF

Life is stressful. I work, I study, I try to be a responsible adult. I am on the verge of being burnt out. Alan and I have been talking for months about taking a much needed vacation. We have danced around the issue, and talked about it, and finally we just decided to take action. Every now and then I think it is important to have some "down time" and relax. We have thought about Vegas and Texas and Florida, but ultimately these location were out of our reach.  So, do to lack of being millionaires and time, Alan and I decided to have a weekend in SF. San Francisco is fabulous! It has everything you could possibly ask for from a cosmopolitan, world class city. It is amazing how different SF  is to the rest of the bay area.
More to follow soon.

No comments: